Often life’s demands make it difficult to find time to get away with the one we love. Sometimes it’s work, busy children’s schedules, aging parents, or finances, but regardless of the reason, it’s important to enjoy time away from the stressors and reconnect. Tropical Islands are the perfect destination to escape reality for several days. Sandals Resorts offer luxurious 5 star all-inclusive accommodations and amenities on these top five romantic island destinations.
1. Curaçao – Sandals newest location is scheduled to open on this intimate, Dutch inspired island in April 2022. Curaçao and its sister islands of Bonaire and Aruba are known as the ABC islands and are located about 40 miles north of Venezuela. At Sandals Royal Curaçao, couples can relax in Awa Seaside Bungalows with private pools or in Kurason Island Suites surrounding a heart shaped pool. The resort also includes a 2 level infinity pool. Romantic dinners can be enjoyed in the nine on-site restaurants, including Sandals first floating restaurant. The resort is located on 44 acres on a 3,000 acre estate and features spectacular sunsets. While on the island, be sure to take a guided tour of the Curaçao Liqueur Distillery to learn about the island’s famous blue liqueur and culture.
2. Antigua – About 250 miles southeast of Puerto Rico and 40 miles north of Guadeloupe is the beautiful island of Antigua. Antigua features rolling hills, lush rainforests, calm waters, and white powdery sand beaches. In fact, there are 365 beaches on the island! Sandals Grande Antigua is located on the world famous Dickenson Bay and is regularly voted as the “Most Romantic Resort” and “World’s Leading Honeymoon Resort”. The resort features two distinct villages with a variety of accommodations. Select from the Caribbean Beachfront Village or the Mediterranean Oceanview Village. Suites with private plunge pools are available and some suites include personal butler services!
3. Saint Lucia – Saint Lucia is a melting pot of cultures and has an abundance of natural beauty featuring volcanos, rainforests, and black sand beaches. There are three unique Sandals Resorts to choose from on Saint Lucia; plus, guests have exchange privileges enabling them the ability to access the amenities within the three resorts, including access to 27 restaurants.
– Sandals Regency La Toc is a golf resort with a 9 hole course on property. It’s located on a 220 acre estate and along a 1/2 mile crescent shaped beach.
– Halcyon Beach offers new beachfront honeymoon butler suites with a private deck and plunge pool.
– Grande Saint Lucia is located on its own peninsula and offers over-the-water bungalows and a mile long beach.
4. Grenada – Grenada is 100 miles north of Venezuala and is nicknamed the “Island of Spice”. Nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, cocoa, and cloves are grown here on spice plantations. The island features white and black sand beaches and water so crystal clear that coral can be seen from the air. Sandals Grenada is located just minutes from the airport and accommodations include Skypool Suites, where you can open your room door to an infinity edge plunge pool, and Rondoval Suites, which are private villas with plunge pools. Dining is available in 10 restaurants within the resort.
5. Barbados – Two Sandals Resorts are located near one another on this 14 mile wide and 21 mile long island, making it easy to enjoy two resorts for the price of one! Enjoy 20 restaurants and 11 bars!
– Sandals Barbados offers new Crystal Lagoon Swim Up Suites and Barbados’ largest lagoon pool.
– Sandals Royal Barbados offers Skypool Suites, Swim-up Suites, a rooftop pool, and the Lovers Lane craft beer bar.
Relaxing and unwinding with the one you love is easy at an all-inclusive adults-only Sandals Resort. Walk along beautiful beaches and soak up the Caribbean sun at one of the many resort pools. Dine in an abundance of gourmet restaurants and enjoy unlimited premium liquor. Sleep well in exquisite accommodations, allow yourself to be pampered with butler services, and soak in a Tranquility tub for two on your private patio or balcony. Add some excitement by engaging in a variety of land and water activities such as golf, snorkeling, and PADI-certified scuba diving. Participate in day and night entertainment and see live shows. Work out together in a state of the art fitness center. Get married or renew your vows. There’s no better time to reconnect than now.
Contact Mystical Dream Travel for a complimentary travel consultation. One of our travel advisors will find the perfect romantic island destination for you and the one you love.