A Walt Disney World vacation is such a memorable experience. The beautiful parks, thrilling attractions, world class entertainment, and don’t forget the shopping. While you are enjoying your visit at the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and Disney Springs take the opportunity to shop at some fantastic stores that offer unique and excellent merchandise. No Disney vacation is complete without finding that perfect souvenir to bring home to remember the trip. Here are my top 5 places to shop while in Walt Disney World.
- Disney Springs ~ The ultimate place to go shopping while in Walt Disney World is Disney Springs. Disney Springs is full of delicious restaurants, live entertainment, and unique shopping locations. Some of those amazing stores are Alex And Ani, Coca-Cola Store, Disney’s Days of Christmas, M & M’s store, Pandora Jewelry, Pearl Factory. The Lego Store is always a must to see the magical Disney creations made out of Legos. Another must Disney Springs store is The World of Disney – it is the largest Disney store. This store is massive and sells fine jewelry, pins, accessories, toys, clothing, picture frames, and so much more. You will for sure find the absolute perfect souvenir in the World of Disney as the store sells items that cannot be found anywhere else in Walt Disney World.
- Epcot World Showcase ~ Each country’s pavilion has something unique and interesting. Germany is one of my favorites – the caramel shop is amazing, and you can find drinkware, toys, apparel, and the Christmas shop full of ornaments and nutcrackers. France is another favorite of mine – with a wine shop and a variety of France themed merchandise. You can also find your favorite rat Remy there – new Ratatouille merchandise is now available in France.
- Main Street Emporium ~ Located on Main Street, USA in the Magic Kingdom is the largest gift and souvenir shop in the Magic Kingdom. It offers apparel, plush toys, candy and much more. Shopping on Main Street is a bit of Magical experience for me – the sites and smells are always amazing.
- Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge ~ Star Wars fans can shop at Disney’s Hollywood Studios for their favorite Star Wars merchandise. At Star Wars Galactic Outpost you can find a bounty of toys, apparel, and collectibles. And for the ultimate Star Wars experience head over to Savi’s Workshop to construct your very own lightsaber! This is incredibly popular and subject to availability – Advanced reservations are highly recommended.
- Disney Resorts ~ Disney Resorts each have their own gift and souvenir shops, and merchandise specifically themed for each resort. If you have dining reservations at a Disney Resort, make sure you stop in that resorts gift shop – you might find a special gift or souvenir.
Bonus Tips for Shopping in Walt Disney World
- You can enjoy shopping in the parks without extra baggage too. Shopping is made easy at Walt Disney World Resort thanks to complimentary merchandise delivery to your Disney Resort.
- Look for discounts for annual passholders and if you are a Disney Visa cardmember you can get 10% off select merchandise purchases of $50 or more, and enjoy discounts at Joffrey’s coffee.
- Don’t forget to get your Ears! There are so many fun options to choose from, and you can find them at almost all the shops in Walt Disney World.