This year has been a tough road for our industry, however, I have been blessed to still be able to get a few trips in! Every year I always find a few new travel gadgets that I completely fall in love with! Today I am sharing my 5 of my favorite things I can’t travel without!
- Rodan & Fields Eye Creams! When I travel my eyes tend to get puffy and dark and the Active Hydration Bright Eye Complex combined with the Redefine Multi-Function Eye Cream takes care of it, by far one of my favorite things of 2020 and not just for travel! https://kpushic.myrandf.com/collection/c/redefine
- Dry Shampoo – I love Batiste! I tried a few and always come back to this one. I found that some dry shampoos tend to make hair knotty and Batiste is perfect for my thick hair and is a great price! Using dry shampoo saves me time in the morning when it comes to styling my thick hair, by not having to blow try it daily and styling is super quick! https://www.amazon.com/Batiste-shampoo-original-300ml-10-10/dp/B07MGZ6X2Q/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=dry+shampoo&qid=1609089499&sr=8-5
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer Hot Air Brush – I absolutely love the Revlon Blow Out Dry Brush one of the best finds of 2020! My Sister-In-Law introduced to me this product this past year and I completely fell in love with it. Saves me so much time on styling my hair! https://www.amazon.com/Revlon-One-Step-Limited-Dryer-Volumizer/dp/B07H9XB7G6/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=blowout+brush+case&qid=1609088812&sr=8-2
- Speaking of the Blow Out Brush – when I pack, I find that my blow out brush or straightener can take a beating on the airplane, so I discovered a case from Hard Travel Case for Revlon Hair Dryer & Volumizer& Styler Carrying Case, on Amazon, worth the purchase and keeps my blow out brush in good shape while traveling. https://www.amazon.com/Travel-Revlon-One-Step-Volumizer-Carrying/dp/B07VBDQY2F/?encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_w=ncxvI&pf_rd_p=fd71b1bd-0478-4af4-a574-07bcc7d18d31&pf_rd_r=4C4TZDTC5SFVTZ25G8H2&pd_rd_r=a7fad8c7-b233-4fc4-87d9-a20bd5083938&pd_rd_wg=XJv3i&ref=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_d
- Barefoot Dreams Cardigan – I tend to get cold on airplanes no matter what time of year it is and I can’t stand wearing bulky sweaters or jackets on the plane. This year I splurged on the Barefoot DreamsCozyChic Lite® Circle Cardigan. It is 100% Worth the splurge! You can snag one by following this link: https://www.nordstrom.com/s/barefoot-dreams-cozychic-lite-circle-cardigan/5565001?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&breadcrumb=Home%2FAll%20Results&color=mulberry
So there you have it, these are my Top 5 Favorite Things for 2020 when it comes to travel!