“Aulani” means “messenger of a chief.” Here, you’ll discover the legends of the Hawaiian islands.
If you are a Disney fan, but looking for something different or a more laid back vacation that doesn’t involve the Disney Parks, but still want the “Disney Magic”, then Aulani is the ideal vacation for you and your family.
Imaginatively designed to embrace time-honored traditions, Aulani Resort offers an array of Hawaiian-inspired experiences, including:
- Contemporary Hawaiian art and design throughout the Resort
- World-class entertainment, including fireside storytelling, movie nights under the stars and visits from Disney Characters
- Hawaiian activities and crafts, including hula and lei-making classes
- Island excursions, from surf lessons to hiking
- Beautiful white sand beaches
- Entertainment that includes festive pool parties and of course a Luau
- Complimentary kids club
- Spas for both adults and teenagers
- Pools that include a lazy river, adult only pools
- Snorkeling in Rainbow Reef and so much more!
One area that is very popular with the little ones is the Menehune Bridge Water Play Area.
According to tradition, the Menehune are master builders, capable of mighty feats of construction overnight. And with Menehune Bridge, they’ve created a special water play area just for younger children.
Here, their legend comes to life. You’ll spot the Menehune on the bridge in statue form—or perhaps frozen in plain sight—caught in the act of spilling and shooting water, or just planning their next mischievous activity.
Menehune Bridge combines local lore with an imaginative play structure, so your kids can learn about Hawaiian culture as they have fun.
For more information on Disney’s Aulani Resort & Spa, contact your Mystical Dream Travel Agent today.