Welcome to Magic Kingdom, home to Cinderella’s Castle and the Happiest Place On Earth! From the moment you step on Main Street USA, you are immersed in the magic of Walt Disney World! The truth is we could talk for hours about Magic Kingdom, from the six lands to the windows on Main Street, and beyond! Last week I shared my favorite tips on Fantasyland, today I am going to share what makes Tomorrowland so much fun!
The futuristic Tomorrowland opened along with the park on October 1, 1971, and was updated in 1994 as New Tomorrowland, an art deco retro-futuristic "tomorrow that never was."
One of my personal favorite attractions is the Tomorrowland Transit Authority or TTA. Back in the day, the attraction was called the WEDway PeopleMover ("WED" are the initials of Walter Elias Disney). The TTA trains take you on a ride throughout the land and ties many of the Tomorrowland structures together. The TTA is a great way to take a break and give your feet a rest and enjoy the views of the park!
Here are a few of our favorites for Tomorrowland:
- Favorite Attraction – Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- My Families Favorite Attraction – Space Mountain – especially during Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party!
- Favorite Character Meet ‘n Greet – Buzz Lightyear
- Favorite Quick Service – Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- Favorite Snack – Tomorrowland Popcorn Cart
- Favorite thing to do – ride the TTA – I love taking a relaxing ride around Tomorrowland. PRO TIP: Ride it in the evening for an extra magical view of Magic Kingdom!
- For great view of Magic Kingdom – Astro Orbiter Rockets
- Great place for a laugh – Monster’s Inc. Laugh Floor
Next week we will bring you our favorite tips from Frontierland! Want to learn more about Magic Kingdom contact us today!