Welcome to Magic Kingdom, home to Cinderella’s Castle and the Happiest Place On Earth! From the moment you step on Main Street USA, you are immersed in the magic of Walt Disney World! The truth is we could talk for hours about Magic Kingdom, from the six lands to the windows on Main Street, and beyond! Today I am going to share my favorite land at Magic Kingdom and that is Fantasyland!
Magic Kingdom consists of six lands:
- Main Street U.S.A.
- Liberty Square
At one time there were seven lands at Magic Kingdom, Mickey’s Toontown, Fair, which is extinct and is now home to the Storybook Circus which is part of Fantasyland. Each land in Magic Kingdom has its own uniqueness about it and you will have a completely different experience as you visit each land.
Fantasyland, is my personal favorite, however, tends to be the be most popular and busiest land. Why? Fantasyland is the heart of Magic Kingdom, truly an enchanting place of Disney Magic. Fantasyland is where all the fan favorites are, such as Peter Pan’s Flight, It’s A Small World, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Dumbo the Flying Elephants and more! Fantasyland immerses us into our favorite Walt Disney World stories, and is truly the most magical area of Magic Kingdom.
Here are a few of our favorite tips for Fantasyland:
- Fantasyland tends to be the most crowded early in the day, why, because that is where everyone heads first. We recommend visiting it later in the day for less crowds, especially during the shows and Happily Ever After.
- Favorite Quick Service at Fantasyland – Pinocchio Village Haus – I recommend the Margherita Flatbread
- Favorite place for a snack – Storybook Treats – it’s hard to pick a favorite here!
- Favorite beverage – LeFou’s Brew – at Gaston’s Tavern
- Favorite Attraction – it’s hard to pick one, but I will have to go with Peter Pan’s Flight – it’s a classic and a must-do for me every visit.
- Favorite Character Meet ‘n Greet – Princess Hall – be sure to look around at the details, I love the Princess Portraits and don’t miss Cinderella’s Glass Slipper
- Favorite Souvenir Shop – Fantasy Faire and Sir Mickey’s
- Favorite thing to do – walk through the archways of Cinderella’s Castle. Here you will find five beautiful mosaic murals telling the story of Cinderella.
Next week will bring you our favorite tips from Tomorrowland! Want to learn more about Magic Kingdom contact us today!