- Size ~ Norwegian Escape has a whopping 20 decks, 16 of which are accessible to passengers. Escape is currently Norwegian’s 4th largest cruise ship. She will be bumped down to 5th largest
once Prima sets sail later this year.
- Accommodations ~ There are 2,175 staterooms on Norwegian Escape, with over 70% of those staterooms having a balcony! The 95 Haven suites have access to the most luxurious accommodations and amenities onboard. The 82 Studios are perfectly designed and priced for solo cruisers plus enjoy exclusive access to the Studio Lounge.
- Kids ~ Kids of all ages will get to enjoy the kids clubs! The Guppies Nursery for ages 6 months to 3 years is a dedicated space for parents to play with their youngsters. Splash Academy is for ages 3-12. Here, kids can enjoy creative play, themed activities, sports and more. Entourage is a club for teens aged 13-17 where they can just hang out, dance or play video games, foosball and air hockey.
- Pools & Activities ~ There are 2 pools available to all guests plus one in The Haven. The Escape has a large Aqua Park with 4 slides and a play area for kids with places to climb, water buckets, and water guns. There is a basketball and bocce ball court at the Sports Complex. A 9-hole mini golf course is a great activity for the entire family. My favorite activity at the Sports Complex was the ropes course. The course is 3 stories of fun with 2 zip-lines and planks that take you 8 feet over the side of the ship!
- Complimentary Dining ~ There are so many dining options available on Norwegian Escape! The complimentary options available to all cruisers are found at The Manhattan Room, Taste, Savor, O’Sheehan’s Neighborhood Bar & Grill and Garden Cafe. My favorite complimentary dining venue is The Manhattan Room. I really enjoyed the live music during our dinners there.
- Specialty Dining ~ Treat yourself to an amazing meal at Cagney’s Steakhouse! This is only one of the specialty dining options available onboard the Escape and definitely a favorite of mine! There are a number of excellent specialty restaurants serving a variety of cuisine from French, Italian, Japanese, and more.
- Spa ~ The Mandara Spa is a fabulous place to relax and unwind. Treat yourself to a massage or facial for the ultimate pampering session. Or enjoy some time in the expansive Thermal Suite. The hydrotherapy pool uses water jets to target those areas of tension like your shoulders, back or legs. Then spend some time in the salt room, sauna, steam room and snow room before
relaxing on one of the many heated loungers overlooking the beautiful ocean.
- Entertainment ~ The award-winning entertainment on-board Norwegian Escape includes live music, comedy, Broadway shows and more. Enjoy nightly shows in various venues throughout the ship. The Choir of Man is a fabulous show in the theater with high energy dancing and hit songs set in an English pub. My favorite nighttime entertainment by far was Howl at the Moon, a dueling piano show located in Headliners Comedy Club. The three entertainers were equally skilled in playing piano, drums and singing any song requested