The last of the true exotics is first for families ~ Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. This amazing all-inclusive resort features five magnificent villages boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West, a 45,000 square-foot waterpark, 21 gourmet restaurants, a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters, and 10 impressive pools. There are endless fun activities for everyone from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street® characters, an Xbox Play Lounge and a sizzlin’ teen disco—all located on Grace Bay!
- The Beach – Beaches Turks and Caicos is located on the most sought-after stretch of the pristine 12-mile beach known as Grace Bay, which has consistently been voted the World’s #1 Best Beach by TripAdvisor’s Travelers’ Choice awards. The fluffy white sand and crystal-clear turquoise water are almost too good to be true. I have traveled all over the Caribbean and have never seen a more picture-perfect beach than Grace Bay. If laying on the beach, soaking in the Caribbean sun all day isn’t for you, this resort also hosts a multitude of watersports, including kayaking, paddle boarding, windsurfing, and some of the best snorkeling on the planet!
- The Pools – Beaches Turks and Caicos is home to 4 distinct villages, each with their own distinct pool(s). These gorgeous, heated pools range from lively and active to calm and quiet and have everything from shallow areas for little kids to play to towering pool bars serving beverages for both adults and kids alike, and giant oversized jacuzzies to soak your cares away.
- Pirates Island Waterpark – Beaches Turks and Caicos is home to an incredible 45,000 square-foot waterpark known as Pirates Island! With something for every member of the family, adults can relax on the lazy river, or at one of the conveniently located cabanas, while kids enjoy the multiple waterslides and water play areas, kids-only swim-up bar, zero-entry pool, and surf simulator or help themselves to lunch at Bobby Dee’s, the 50’s style diner, and never-ending ice cream from Curls ‘n Swirls food truck. Adults can also get in on the action on the 3 large waterslides and the surf simulator, which was a personal favorite on my last visit. If you think that you can’t surf, no fear, the expert instructors and there to help and had me surfing in no time!
- The Food – All-Inclusive resorts are not especially known for their food. This is not the case at Beaches Turks and Caicos! From expertly prepared cocktails crafted at the various pool bars (the best mojitos that I have ever tried) to mouth-watering gourmet dining options, the food at this incredible resort will please even the most discerning foodies in your group. Enjoy dishes from 21 different restaurants featuring cuisine from around the world. Some of my personal favorites are the Vanilla Bean Buttermilk Pancakes with Chocolate Chips, served with Raspberry and Mocha Sauces from Bayside Restaurant, the Butter Chicken and fresh Naan from the Indian Bombay restaurant, the Provencal Style Grilled Beef Tenderloin with Red Wine Reduction from La Petit Chateau, and of course anything prepared on one of the Teppanyaki tables at Kimonos. I’m getting hungry just thinking about all of the delicious dishes served at this fantastic resort!
- Kids Camps – The Kids Camps at Beaches Turks and Caicos allow parents some time off, while kids have the time of their lives with age-appropriate activities just for them! Certified Nannies and Kids Camp Staffers are highly trained and always on hand to supervise everything from the special visits from Sesame Street characters, like Storytime with Elmo and Baking Cookies with Cookie Monster, to Trench Town, a fun spot where teens can play arcade games, pool, and laser hockey. The Kids Camp Staffers also set up fun activities throughout the day for the various age groups, like taking the kids to the waterpark and setting up beach and pool games, and imaginative crafts.
These are my Top 5 Must Do’s at Beaches Turks and Caicos, but there are so many more reasons for you to visit this fantastic resort! From beautiful weather year-round and the attentive staff to the impressive family suites, perfect for multi-generational trips, and of course, I can’t forget to mention the exquisite Butler service included in the higher-level room categories, there is no wonder this is one of, if not The Best Family Friendly All-Inclusive Resort in the World!
For more information on Beaches Turks and Caicos contact us today for your complimentary quote!