It is no secret that Christmas time at Walt Disney World is one of the most magical times of year! This is one of my personal favorite times to visit. From the beautiful decorations, to the extra holiday treats, to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party to the Candlelight Processional, without a doubt this is truly a magical time to make vacation memories with your family.
Tina’s Top 5 Holiday Favorite Things at Walt Disney World
- The Resort Decorations – I love Christmas trees and lights and Disney does not disappoint when it comes to decorating for the resorts for the holidays.
- The Gingerbread Houses at the resorts– my personal favorite is the Gingerbread House at the Grand Floridian Resort!
- The Holiday Treats – I love a good dessert and with so many to choose from at Disney, you will be sure to find one that is extra yummy!
- The Christmas Tree Trail at Disney Springs – with over 20 trees, this is truly a magical walk.
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party! While this is a separate ticketed event, it is truly worth it and will put you in the holiday spirit with it’s amazing shows, Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade, treats and snow on Main Street USA.
Wishing you a very magical holiday season. Tina, Owner/Travel Consultant